Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #131
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    potatoes

  2. #132
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Everyone f045

    Mum, I just got new glasses about a month ago too, what a difference it is being able to see small print again.

    We went and bought some really good Ruby Red Grapefruits, Sweet Golden Delicious Apples and about a dozen Kiwis.

    Take care.

    roga055

  3. #133
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    vision is a nice thing..take care of those eyes. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #134
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    bought some chicken today which will make a great soup,....Gotta love some homemade chickensoup on such a cold freezing day*s

  5. #135
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mum I have to agree, I took my vision for granted until I started having trouble reading (I love to read), and I tried those magnifying glasses until my eyes got so bad I had to get prescription glasses. I am thankful everyday for being able to see.

    NoClouds, that does sound really good, I heard on the Weather Channal that there was a bit of snow in the forecast for parts of Germany today, did you get any yet?
    When it gets really cold, my mouth starts watering for a pot of Chili...HOT Chili [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #136
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With the spirit of the holidays, I thought we should get this back on course. Buying food??? Is that what Christmas has come to? So I purchased a dvd of Cronenbergs "eXistenZ" with Jennifer Jason Leigh, one of my favorite actresses. Also in the spirit of the season I put money in the Salvation Army pot. Hey I ain't no Scrooge!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

  7. #137
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How right you are Sporty, This is the season to help others and the Salvation Army and your local Ministerial Alliance, needs our help.

    We don't have very much, but we still drop in a little change, and it does make a difference. For the last 3 years my wife & I have volunteered to ring the bell.

    Merry Christmas.

    rOgER

  8. #138
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got stocking stuffers!

  9. #139
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    i got gift certificates and a thank you christmas card for my sons teacher

  10. #140
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    USC Rose Bowl T-shirt for my hubby...
    TAKE DOWN THOSE LONGHORNS!!!
    WOO HOO go Trojans!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •